How to Promote Your Online Business Using Other Resources
From HBRC Wiki
Leverage is probably one of the greatest known concepts to people, at least in temporal terms. The proper use of leverage has enabled people all throughout history to achieve triumphs that otherwise were out of reach. The nice thing about this concept is that there is no limit to the amount of ways in which you can use it. You should see that we're talking about using leverage for your business and marketing needs. Try to get into the habit of looking at the world of business in terms of how you can use and apply leverage.
Once upon a time, offline marketing was the only option available (because the Internet had yet to become popular). It wasn't called "offline" back then, though, it was called "direct" or "response" marketing and advertising. It's good to borrow from this kind of thing and adopt a multi-step marketing process that uses everything from Facebook to videos to your squeeze page or sales site. Drive traffic, for example, through a Facebook page that contains both video and text based content. You could try building a separate feeder website that is pretty much just a video website. You can either send them to your main website then or to a squeeze page. Try to put more effort into generating more leads. Make a real effort to use your lead generation giveaways to help you build your list.
You need to test a lot with your marketing and advertising if you want to build a strong foundation for your success online. But most marketers never do it and many larger businesses do not, either, and they have little clue about it. For this, you are going to be a split testing expert which means you need to learn quite a lot about copywriting. The whole idea and point of split testing is to boost conversions. In this situation you are going to offer a "conversion rate consulting service" and teach businesses how to increase their conversion rates. You can combine this kind of consulting with the other kinds of consulting you want to do, like site usability consulting.
If you know videos and how to make really nice ones, the here is another service business you can explore. One thing about any site is that it can be very helpful and useful to have related sites for expanded marketing. With this idea you will simply create a video centric website instead of a text centric site. So what you need to do is imagine an authority website or even a smaller site that is text-centric. They will have the website, they will own it, but it will be around 90% video with the remaining 10% being text. You get to structure this pretty much any way you want and as creatively as you can. You can get testimonials by offering the service for free in exchange for testimonials.
If you are an online service provider, lead generation is incredibly important. It doesn't matter if your prospects come from the Internet or if they are generated offline, you need to aim for both mindsets. What is important is that you put that effort into building as many leads as you possibly can. If everything is done correctly, you should be able to build a good stable of inflowing leads.